AS207934 WNB A/S - Peering Policy
About WNB A/S
WNB A/S is a small datacenter provider located in Tønder, Denmark
WNB A/S will openly peer with any network at IXP locations where mutually present, and will also consider private interconnection relationships on a case-by-case basis.
- keep an updated IRR-record
- peer on public ASN
- not announce AS207934 to its other peers.
- announce only its own routes and the routes of its customers
- not announce "martian" routes or the default route (0.0.0.0/0)
- have an up-to-date NOC contact email, which is responsive to raised issues and concerns
We won't accept prefixes shorter than /24 for IPv4 or /48 for IPv6.